EASY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DETOX WATER FOR FLAT BELLY AND CLEAR SKIN

Here’s a quick recipe for an anti-inflammatory detox water that can greatly improve your skin, health and help you lose weight if you drink it daily. You need only 3 ingredients and one of them is water. 
EASY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DETOX WATER FOR FLAT BELLY AND CLEAR SKIN

Can’t believe I’ll say it, but I actually love detox drinks. Not because I think they will magically change my body composition and get rid of toxins even if I eat junk food all day.
I love them because they’re an easy way to add antioxidants and more anti-inflammatory foods to my diet.
Even if I don’t feel like making an anti-inflammatory smoothie or a salad, there’s always time to infuse some water with healthy foods!
Like lemon and ginger.
They’re both amazing when it comes to detoxification and reducing systemic inflammation in the body. A little bit goes a long way.
I’ve talked about the lemon ginger drink I make every day a few times already, but I’ve never actually shared a recipe.
Today is the day, folks!
This is the ginger lemon water I drink most days!
It’s refreshing, makes me want to eat less (otherwise I snack all the time), helps me drink less coffee, but more water and therefore makes me feel more hydrated and energized and less bloated.
Drinking this is a simple way to improve your skin, your health, digestion and to make your belly flatter.
HOW TO MAKE THIS ANTI-INFLAMMATORY GINGER LEMON DETOX WATER
This lemon ginger water can also help you lose weight, because it suppresses appetite and can help control blood sugar.
There are so many different options to make this this anti-inflammatory detox water.
But here’s how I do it:

  • 1 lemon, juice of
  • 1 tsp grated ginger
  • 4 glasses of filtered water
  • Optional: ice to cool

You mix everything together and drink it throughout the day. You can keep the detox water in the fridge as well, but I usually don’t do it and drink it within 3-4 hours.
If you don’t like to have chunks of ginger in the water what I do is blend everything in my blender, to make sure I’ve got the good stuff from ginger and then strain it. This way you keep the flavor and the antioxidants, but not the pulp.
Another option is: Instead of grating ginger and juicing lemon, you can also slice both and infuse the water like that. This would make a less intense flavor.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF LEMON
I know it’s a well-kept secret, but lemon has a good amount of vitamin C.
How much?
Well, by eating one lemon, for only 24kcal you buy 44.5 mg vitamin C or 74% DV. What a discount right?
Imagine if you ate 2 lemons?
Stop it!
Who can handle 48 kcal?
Well, in case you decide to take that chance, know that getting enough vitamin C has many health and beauty benefits, among others:

  1. antioxidant (to prevent diseases like cancer, cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases)
  2. anti-inflammatory (study)
  3. boosts your immune system
  4. increases iron absorption
  5. prevents wrinkles
  6. prevents skin dehydration
  7. important for proper wound healing
  8. helps you stay calm
  9. prevents hair loss
  10. fat-burning (lower level of vitamin C in the body is associated with higher degree of overweight)
  11. important for strong nails and hair

Lemon’s acidity can also lower glycemic index of high GI foods like rice or bread.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER
Ginger is one of those foods that got very famous in recent years, because it’s very healthy:

  • lowers blood sugar
  • reduces inflammation
  • antioxidant (to prevent diseases like cancer, cardiovascular and Alzheimer’s)
  • fights fungal infections
  • helps treat nausea
  • can help with arthritis
  • reduces muscle & joint pain
  • can help with constipation

BENEFITS OF WATER (YEAH, REALLY!)
Last, but not least: water! It’s surprising how much drinking the right amount of water can do for you:

  • better energy levels
  • improved memory
  • better skin
  • actually burns more calories & prevents overeating
  • better digestion

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel