KETO WENDY'S CHOCOLATE FROSTY

The only thing I really miss on this Keto journey is a good sweet, cold treat. Especially ice cream! If it didn’t make me feel sick, I’d eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I would put a large spoonful of it in my morning coffee. I REALLY like ice cream.
KETO WENDY'S CHOCOLATE FROSTY #KETORECIPES

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tbsp almond butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of your choice)
KETO WENDY'S CHOCOLATE FROSTY #KETORECIPES


INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. In a medium size bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream for a few minutes.
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend again until the mixture becomes the consistency of a thick whipped cream or frosting.
  3. ..........................
  4. ..........................

You can find complete recipes click here!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel